Dirty

I’m giving my babes dirty water to drink today (for real). Want to know why? Watch the video (and grab your babes to watch with you!).

Read all about the filter and how you can help, here.

16 Coffee Talks on “Dirty”

1. thank you Sarah for your continued inspiration!

2. Christin says:

I voted already and they won't let me vote again. Boo! lol

That is one nifty filter! Here's hoping they win!! :)

3. Jennifer says:

We (me and my 3 girls) really enjoyed this! Thank you! I'm going to vote right now and share your video with others.

4. Jenifer says:

Awesome experiment! Heading to vote now!

5. Erin says:

Wow!! How exciting!! Can I vote w/o a twitter account?

6. Kris says:

I voted last week and can't vote again! I would if I could though, great video!! LOVED THIS!!! ;)

7. Voted and posted my own post- using your video {which is so cute!}

8. Bertha says:

soooo?? you can't vote unless you have Twitter???

9. Mom from Ohio says:

Thank you for getting the word out about these things! Jesus said in Matthew 25 that if we give someone water who is thirsty, we are doing that for HIM! I had some extra money that I was praying how I should give some of it and then I stumbled on this blog post so I bought a filter for a family! I love how your blog has become Sarah Mae! Thank you for encouraging me in my walk with Christ and how I can practically obey His Word.

10. Melissa Horton says:

I wanted to vote for Compassion, because I just love them so much but the terms of voting using that app were unsettling. I would have to grant hem the right to make posts and twitters for me on my own account. Can not agree to that. Is there another way to vote?

Not that I know of, sorry! :(

• JD in Canada says:

I feel the same way about these aps — not comfortable with them at all, either on Facebook OR on Twitter… I wish there were other ways to contribute.

• bethanypeters says:

I don't feel comfortable about the apps, either. You can share this post on Facebook. Or buy a water filter! :)

11. Carmen Hartigan says:

I don't tweet but I'll re-post on my Facebook.

12. KristineMac says:

I voted! Love the work of Compassion International!