What Rhymes with Clap and is Full of Homeschool Goodness? (Plus Workbox Links!)

The CHAP Conference!

(A.K.A Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania)

I’m hanging out at the CHAP convention today perusing all the wondrous curriculum and listening to inspiring speakers.

In my stead, I shall leave you with information on my new found homeschool resource: workboxes (thanks Renee!)

Working the Workboxes

Homeschool Boxes (also titled “Stop Asking Me For Snacks”)

Workbox System Set-up

Workboxes in Our House (1+1+1=1)

What to Put in Your Workboxes

New Workbox System

Have a beautiful Saturday!  :)

10 Coffee Talks on “What Rhymes with Clap and is Full of Homeschool Goodness? (Plus Workbox Links!)”

1. Have fun friend!! :)

2. Jessica says:

Oh I think I'm coveting your home school convention! Have fun! :)

3. Paula says:

Enjoy! Looks like you have some great speakers to hear.

4. Now, there is a catchy blog title. :). enjoy the conference.

fondly,
    Glenda

5. Melanie says:

Praise the LORD!!!!! This post has changed my YEAR..and pretty much my life!!! Seriously, I am such a schedule, organization, order type of person and this is like an early Christmas present!! whoo hoo! (Is it sad that I am getting so excited about these workboxes? But I literally feel like I just won on the price is right game show lol!!! )) I believe children work best when they themselves have a tangible schedule to see what comes next in the day, (I was once a teacher and implemented something similar to this in my class). These workboxes are great for moms and children because it helps each of you know what to expect and of course my favorite it the fact that I don't have to hear every 10 min.."Can I have a snack?"This has made my weekend Sara, I am looking forward to next week and these work boxes!! So happy!!

6. Melanie says:

Sorry..my daughter shares the same name as you and I spell her name, 'Sara" so forgive me for typing your name like that!

7. Jen says:

I was there yesterday! I love it, this was my first year attending. I listened to the Maxwells sessions. The one she did on a Meek and Quiet spirit was so encouraging! I had no idea you were from PA.

8. katiejoan82 says:

Hey Sarah, I loove your blog! You're my one I want to go to every day, you really encourage me! I wanted to post something the other day when you wrote about "For such a time as this", but I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment until my hubby just showed me now! I'm constantly reminding myself that now too. I didn't see this post till today and I'm bummed because I was at CHAP! I would've loved to say hi! This was my first homeschool convention ever and I'm a newbie to homeschooling completely actually so it was a bit crazy! ha, but we loved it! I loved the speakers too, they were great!

9. Jessica says:

I only recently heard about workboxes. I'm always into organizing and streamlining so I plan to check into it further. Thanks for sharing these ideas! God bless!
    (By the way, I LOVE the title of your blog. :) )

10. Heathahlee says:

LOVE Ken Ham! Enjoy yourself! Learn stuff! ; )