Hell: We Can’t Afford to Get it Wrong

“I’m like a piece of clay trying to explain to other pieces of clay what the potter is like. Think about that for a second. It shows the silliness for any of us to think we are an expert on Him. Our only hope is that He would reveal to us what He is like, and then we can just repeat those things.”

This is very good (I adore his¬†humility). It’s worth the watch (and I know your time is valuable).

Will you read the book when it comes out?

12 Coffee Talks on “Hell: We Can’t Afford to Get it Wrong”

1. Crystal says:

I'm reading through Forgotten God right now. It's very good! I can't wait for this!

2. relianne13 says:

Fantastic! This needed to be said. Thanks for posting!

3. Amber says:

Love francis chan and can't wait for this to come out!

4. @danabailey says:

I have never heard of this guy, but I really like what he said. Thanks for posting!

5. S Club Mama says:

I'll try to read the book (if the library has it) – I love Francis Chan. Even more I love the Lord and learning more about Him. I guess I never thought about how His reasoning was way beyond my own. Makes complete sense. Thanks for sharing this video.

6. Cheryl says:

Thanks for posting this. It needed to be said.

7. Michelle says:

Thank you Sarah Mae, for posting this. God picked up a conversation with me tonight, through this video, that we've been having the past week or so during our morning time together.

8. Jessica says:

Thanks for posting this, I will look forward to reading this when it comes out. His humility when talking about this subject is quite convicting.

9. Carla Horning says:

Yes, I will read it! Thank you!

10. Paula says:

Absolutely! I love that he asked for prayer. May God continue to use this man for His glory.

11. Laura says:

Hello! Thanks for posting this, I so agree with what he says about the tone of arrogance we tend to use. It bothers me so much when I see it in others, I stop listening, even if what they are saying is good. Then I think – how arrogant of myself! Blessings!

12. Jen says:

I read Crazy Love, it's one of my favorites. It was life changing for me. I'll read this one. I also have Forgotten God on my reading list.