Whoa.

giving flower

It’s 10:41pm and I’m seeing my email account has 1330 emails and more coming in every second.

All emails are requests for the free download link to 31 Days to Clean (my gift to those who spread the word about it during the promotion, which is now over).

Apparently, E-Junkie (the service I use to send the download links) has a free email link limit, and so does gmail. I can’t send out anymore ebook links for at least 24 hours. So, THANK YOU all SO much for spreading the word, I am grateful and excited, but please have patience as I get your ebook link to you – it may take a few days.  :)

(1353)

For those of you who missed the promotion but would like the book, you can get it on Amazon Kindle here or as a PDF download here (both only $4.99).

(1392)

Again, thank you all so much for your support of the Ebook! MUAH!

(1690)

___

Psst…it’s now 12am EST and I have over 2060 emails.

Photo Credit: Giving Flower

29 Coffee Talks on “Whoa.”

1. JamesWife says:

Hi Sarah,
    I think I got in just under the wire! I sent the email minutes after the promo ended but I posted about the book on FB just before it ended! I think it should count! :) Looking forward to reading the book!

2. Renee says:

That is amazing, & a li'l funny! Enjoy reading those emails!

3. Southern Gal says:

We had a storm here and I missed out. Pooh. So glad you got so many responses!!

4. Cindy says:

Thanks for the update on your ebook…sorry I sent another email, should have checked here first…

I'm excited to read it. And congrats on such wonderful support.

5. Jolanthe says:

Unbelievably amazing!! That is fabulous, Sarah Mae!!!

6. Traci says:

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 you. Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

7. Cicely says:

Thank You again for your wonderful gift. I can be patient and wait… not in a hurry to clean anyway LOL.

8. Jessica G. says:

Glad you got such a great response! And thanks again! Waiting patiently….:)

9. Heather says:

I am grateful for this promotion, and I had 2 friends follow you on Facebook which I thought was very exciting! Congratulations on the success!!

10. Christin says:

You, are an angel my friend. Love you to pieces. xo

PLEASE. Let me know if you need ANYTHING. OK? Please? :)

11. Nicole M says:

Thank you for taking the time to write this book. I'll buy a copy! $5 is in my budget and if it helps me get my house in shape, my husband would be more than ok with me buying a copy instead of getting it for free. So glad there's been so much buzz about your book. Can't wait to read it and start the challenge!!

12. Carey Bailey says:

So exciting! I am loving it. And excited for May 1st. Well, I think I am excited. :)

13. Carey Bailey says:

I am enjoying it! And am looking forward to May 1st…I think ;) With Joy, Carey

14. Bonnie says:

looking forward to getting mine! :)

15. merideth says:

take your time (and thank you!), i'm now reading "core lies" – very good!

16. That's awesome, Girlie! ;) I was waiting for the affiliate link info from you, but looks like you are doing a fantabulous job of promoting it yourself!! ;) Lol I would have loved to participate in the promotion yesterday, but spent most of the day (and night) monitoring the tornadoes in AL, TN, and GA where are friends and family are… Would appreciate your prayers for the South, by the way!

17. Mary says:

I read about it early yesterday morning and thought I'll get back to it . Well being a mother of 8 it just didn't happen ( ???? ;oD ) But I will buy it and I htink that it will make my husband very happy to have a cleaner house while God and I develope a closer relationship . Thank you for everything .

18. Genevieve says:

Congratulations Sarah Mae! That is fantastic! Looking forward to May 1st!!

19. Diane says:

And thanks so much! I got mine right away… can't wait to start! I'll be in the car a lot this weekend, and read it on my laptop and be all ready to begin the month of May in a different way!! (Oh, wow — it rhymes ☺ )

20. Bonita says:

A problem for sure, but a very wonderful one!

21. Sara Skelton says:

Oi! That's a lot of e-mails… and I was even thinking of sending you another one to make sure you got mine… lol ;-) I'll be patient! Thank you so much for this opportunity!

22. saida says:

Wow, sure is alot of responses! I will be waiting patiently for my copy. Thank you again.

23. Judy says:

oh bummer i thought i had plenty of time..

24. Patty says:

Thank you Sarah! I just checked my email & the link was there. I can't wait to start reading it. Today is my Granddaughter's 1st. birthday so I won't be able to start it until tomorrow or Sat.. Again, thank you so much for the free e-book! blessings, Patty

25. Thank you! I can't wait to get started. I am joining in the challenge :)

26. Cherry says:

Thank you! I will be waiting.

27. Amanda says:

I can't believe how many emails you've been receiving! Take your time, and thank you for doing this for everyone! I will be waiting patiently :)

28. HillaryM says:

Wow!! What a successful promotion. I let my friends know via FB about the sample download on Kindle so they won't be behind for the challenge. I hope everyone is gracious in their waiting.

29. I just discovered you on Twitter – and we' must be sharing the same mind! How funny is it that I too just came out with an eBook – and it's called "30 Days To An Organized Home". Kind of crazy, huh? Anyway, mine's seems to be the next step after your challange. Once it's clean, it's time to organize it!

Best of luck with your book – and I'd love to pick your brain sometime!