I Was Going to Write a Post, Then I Watched The Royal Wedding

So I’ll leave you with two things today.

One is this quote that is ruminating in my brain:

Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way. ~ Booker T. Washington

And the second is this:

Spotted IN OUR HOUSE last night: Ratatouille’s cousin

Brave, conquering, hero husband

Me

Caught. Score! (Isn’t he cute?)

Have an excellent, mouse-free weekend friends!

___

Monday we begin the 31 Day’s to Clean Homemaker’s Challenge! WOOT!

(Group discounts are now available)

32 Coffee Talks on “I Was Going to Write a Post, Then I Watched The Royal Wedding”

1. littlellamas says:

Eeek…. we are currently trying to catch a sneaky mouse as we speak. But beware,… when there is 1 mouse there is usually more.

I'm praying there are NOT more!

2. Renee says:

I really really don't like mice, indeed they are cute in a creepy sort of way, but I like then better outside then in my house!!!!

since spotting one we got 2 cats, yes apparently I taught 1 would not be enough… my husband still make fun of me "you scream like a girls" he said "well honey, I'm a girls" lol

Give a high five to you husband for me, husband are the best for getting rid of those little four legged unwanted little friend!!!!

My husband was HILARIOUS during the whole thing! But brave…and my hero. :)

3. Noelle says:

Hilarious LOL! Because my hubby caught Ratatouille's other cousin in our house a couple of weeks ago! I was totally FREAKING out!! I am already a clean freak, then I reaalllyy went crazzzy cleaning!! God does have a sense of humor! Hopefully there are NO more!!!!!

4. Noelle says:

Okay I am commenting a second time because I'm not sure if the first on came over……Hilarious lol, my hubby caught Ratatouille's other cousin in our house a few weeks ago! I was FREAKED out!! I am already a clean FREAK, then I reeeaallly started cleaning! God does have a sense of humor!! Hopefully there is no more!! Have a great day!!!! The Royal Wedding was beautiful!!

Here's to NO MORE!

5. He's much cuter once captured, don't you think? :)

6. Kimberly Dial says:

I watched the Royal Wedding as well … Kate was the most beautiful Royal bride ever! On another note, I am soooo not a fan of mice … I live in the country so they can become quite a problem without cats. I have two (they are outside – I'm very allergic!) — 'Tuppence' & 'Patience' … they are quite the mousers! Have a great day!

Two cats or two mice? :)

7. S Club Mama says:

that's what I'd be like – minus the cute smile! :D

I thought the whole thing was so funny – especially because my hubs had on a glove and a was carrying a shoe!

8. Jen says:

Ok, sorry, but there is absolutely nothing cute about a mouse. Look at those black beady eyes!! Yuck! Glad you caught him.

9. Anne says:

Sorry about the mouse…but he's so stinkin' cute! :) But….I would totally be freaking out if that was in *my* house!

I wanted to keep him, but the hubs said no. :)

10. Nikki says:

I love that he's wearing a glove! Hilarious!

11. Waiting In My Wings says:

It's weird that I actually find that tiny mouse cute.. Oh well, I just watched the Royal Wedding so its probably because I'm still too happy.. The happy energy of the event is so contagious. Yes, Kate is awesome, she's so poise the whole time. Just like how a princess/future queen should be :)

12. Southern Gal says:

Ahhh!!! No way would I even be in the same room. You're brave.

13. @1plus1plus1 says:

Last year I was sitting at my computer and a mouse crawled up onto my HAND. Needless to say I freaked out just a bit. It was horrible.

14. Hannah says:

Haha, I was going to say the same thing – mice aren't solitary. :)

15. Becki says:

LOL — I had the *same* experience on Easter morning. Minus the glove and the hubby with a shoe. ;) My hubby was in the shower, while Mighty Mouse was in my kitchen cabinets. EEK! We caught him, though. . . just not in such a nice way. :)

16. Stacy says:

I think that is one of the best post titles ever!

And, wow, I can't believe you were able to get a picture of the mouse. They move so fast!

17. Barbie says:

I forgot to set my DVR to record, darn it! But I have been seeing photos and getting recaps on the blogs I follow! Oh I don't like mice, but I have to admit he is cute! Can't wait for the "31 Days to Clean".

18. I wanted to say that I "found" your site today AND watched your wonderful video on the side bar — amazing lady, just amazing :)

19. Dionna says:

Mice are so fast! Glad you caught him. Our house in Oregon had a couple of mice once. We saw one and set a trap and heard it click. Then heard another one click too and I was like, "how many do we have??" It was terrible. Now we have two cats and I think they keep the mice away as we live next to farmland. Thank goodness! :)

20. Jasmine says:

Too funny. Love the picture of you on the chair!!! lol..

21. Genevieve says:

I am so sorry this happened to you! We came home from Church on Easter morning around 2am and found a freaking rat in our kitchen. We used to leave the back door open so the dog could get out and do his business. Never thought anything would actually come IN! Needless to say, our back door is currently closed. Gross gross gross! Brave husband!!

22. Oh I can relate about 3 weeks ago I was sitting at my desk at work heard something looked at the trash can and saw the little thing looking back at me. I then jumped and sat on the desk across the room. Two days later my boss gave me an envelope with a old mouse trap in it, he said he wanted me to know he cared. LOL

23. I know what you mean! We caught a mouse that had raided our basement storage room last night. We couldn't catch it so my husband bought a couple mouse traps last night. They worked–the little thing is now history.