Two Weeks!

Do you know what happens in two weeks?

Relevant ’11 tickets go on sale!!!!!!! March 1st. At midnight, EST, to be exact.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Just thought you should know.

Oh, do you want to see a video of what Relevant ’10 attendees thought about the conference? I thought so. Press play below (or click here if you can’t see it).

The Relevant ’11 Speakers:

Read the speaker bios here.

I hope you will be able to make it, I so want to meet YOU!  See you in October! :)

Read the mission of the conference here and find information about registration here.

#Relevant11

Like Relevant on Facebook here.

15 Coffee Talks on “Two Weeks!”

1. {darlene} says:

YAY!!!! I am so excited to see all of you again! Thank you for all that you do to make this happen, Sarah Mae.
    -{darlene} @ fieldstonehilldesign.com

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Laryssa and Stephanie Bowman, Sarah Mae. Sarah Mae said: Two Weeks! http://t.co/iVvkb5q #Relevant11 [...]

3. SJBeals says:

I would LOVE to come to this…but I know little about blogging and am a total newbie!! Will be praying about it! :)

4. Anne says:

Ahhhhhh…..I wish! But I reckon suggesting this to hubby, all the way from Scotland is really pushing it….fabulous as it would be!

Anne! We need some Scottish love there!!!! :)

5. @TianaKrenz says:

Could anyone tell me how baby friendly this conference is? I'll have an 11 month old in October, and I'm not into leaving babies behind. Thanks in Advance!

Hi Tiana, :) We had a few babies last year, and I know there will be some this year. Babies are welcome!

6. Wendy Gunn says:

Watching the video, I can see that Relevant is a huge encouragement to blogging women. Though I have yet to attend, I know it would be an incredible experience. Having done some event planning, I'll be praying for everything connected to it, and for you and the other planners, Sarah Mae!

It is so important to encourage women who blog (like me) to find the balance and put God and their families first, and I heard that in this video. Though I didn't see them on the video, I'm sure you haven't forgotten the older Godly women bloggers, right? I did see Sally Clarkson–anyone else? Are any speaking?

Just want to encourage you that your blog and this conference are amazing influences in women's lives and I'm so grateful that God is using you in such a powerful way, and I'm praying for you, as you seek to glorify Him in all you do and say!
    Many blessings,
    Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thank you SO much for your encouragement! Yes, we do have older, godly women speaking (we need them!) – Shelley Noonan and June Fuentes are keynote speakers. Plus, hoping Sally will make an appearance again. :)

7. janene says:

I just looked up flight information. . .will pray about it. It feels like such a long way to travel alone; however, you steered me in the right direction with the Sally Clarkson conference in Orange County. . .that alone helped me to handle the past two weeks with grace and not losing my heart (uncle and aunt died within a week of each other). Praying God reveals his will for me. Mighty good birthday present for myself: ) I wonder if there are any other Californians heading out there?

8. Sandy says:

I do hope I can make it this year……since it is so close!! Couldn't make it last year, since I was knee deep in a health crisis with my hubs…….this year I am hoping to only be ankle deep. Ha ha!! I heard such great things about the conference last year. Praise God for His work!

9. Traci says:

I would LOVE to come again… I'm having our 3rd "LITTLE" bambino early Sept. and I am not sure if I can swing it. We'll see… :-)

Love,
    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

10. Cyle Lewis says:

Sarah Mae! I just found you tonight! I look forward to reading more!

11. Debi says:

Love it!!! Sweet memories – I hope to return. What a time!
    You ladies did a first class job of organizing Relevant. God's blessings are all over it.
    Thank you.

12. Dina says:

So…wondering if there is ever a seat held for a giveaway? :) I'm a ways away way up here in Canada and would love to come sometime!