We Are All Wounded

Every one of us has wounds.

They hide under the flesh where only God see them clearly, but we all see them, we just see them with human eyes.

We speak and act out of our wounds so often, that the words get mistaken for the person. See the person behind the words.

We can all be free, because we have been given the opportunity for liberty. But we need to ask Him to show us.

And we need to be willing to be humble before the Holy Spirit as He reveals the deepest secrets of our hearts.

He is faithful; He will always come through.

More on this in my Core Lies ebook coming soon.

19 Coffee Talks on “We Are All Wounded”

1. Traci says:

Can't wait to read it!
    Traci´s last [type] ..Grape Jelly Meatballs!
    Traci´s last [type] ..Grape Jelly Meatballs!

2. naomi says:

I can't wait to read it! This was an incredible post.
    naomi´s last [type] ..While I’m Waiting
    naomi´s last [type] ..While I’m Waiting

3. Kendal says:

anxiously awaiting the book!
    Kendal´s last [type] ..A Fathers Instruction
    Kendal´s last [type] ..A Fathers Instruction

4. Debbie says:

Remembering our own wounds is easy. Remembering that others have wounds is the trick, don't you think? I can't WAIT for your ebook!!!

5. Michelle says:

So important to remember before we simply react. Beautiful truth here, Sarah.
    Michelle´s last [type] ..A Homeschool Find!
    Michelle´s last [type] ..A Homeschool Find!

6. AshleyF says:

Can't wait to read the ebook!

7. Sarah Beals says:

"Hurt people hurt other people."
    Sarah Beals´s last [type] ..Let’s be Reasonable!
    Sarah Beals´s last [type] ..Let’s be Reasonable!

8. Apryll says:

Beautiful post!!

9. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Stephanie Coulter, Sarah Mae. Sarah Mae said: We Are All Wounded http://t.co/Q3L21nC via @sarahmaewrites [...]

10. Prajeeth says:

I agree!. Thank you 4 posting. Yes!. Jesus is faithful and He is doing a gr8 wonder in your life. Be Blessed.

Agape.

11. great post and so true. Some of our wounds stem from our own insecurity, when we play the blame game or when we choose to walk down the path of offense.

You book sounds great.

Tracy
    Tracy Stoffell´s last [type] ..Staying Spiritually Healthy
    Tracy Stoffell´s last [type] ..Staying Spiritually Healthy

12. Crystal J says:

Looking forward to your book! :)
    Crystal J´s last [type] ..Preschool Letter O
    Crystal J´s last [type] ..Preschool Letter O

13. Kasey says:

I remember learning in a couples counseling course I took in college that the emotional memory part of the brain is developed from birth. So you can literally remember vivid emotions from the time that you are born even if you can't remember what caused them. Toddlers, can truly be wounded even if they're brought out of bad situations at young ages, they can still carry the scars. We first carry the wounds of the sins of others, then later the wounds are our sins. Looking foreward to the book : )
    Kasey´s last [type] ..Peace- Perfect Peace
    Kasey´s last [type] ..Peace- Perfect Peace

14. Renee Stam says:

Now I'm curious about that book :-)
    Renee Stam´s last [type] ..Papa is home
    Renee Stam´s last [type] ..Papa is home

15. Tracey says:

Have you read Frank Peretti's Wounded Spirit? It is his first non-fiction book and it is so very good. It's a quick read but will stay with you.
    Tracey´s last [type] ..One Word 2011 Patience
    Tracey´s last [type] ..One Word 2011 Patience

16. Can't wait to see your ebook. Love your great thoughts.
    Sally Clarkson´s last [type] ..Affirming the “out of the box” people in your life- part 2

17. This is so true Sarah Mae!! I look forward to reading your book!! Hope your year has started out blessed!!! hugs
    Sonya Schroeder´s last [type] ..Project 365 Link Up Fridays Blog Hop
    Sonya Schroeder´s last [type] ..Project 365 Link Up Fridays Blog Hop

18. Rachel says:

yes, for sure, we all have our places of woundedness. And thank God that is not where it ends. Thanks for a great, real and relevant blog- I have been stopping by for a while now and have enjoyed what you post… blessings!

19. I truly enjoy stopping by to visit Sarah Mae. Your posts are so relevant to the Every day mom and woman today. Timely reminder for me today… to see the person behind the words…I will keep this on my heart as my daughters are growing and forming their own thoughts and pursuits.
    Septemberanne´s last [type] ..Books with Character for Kids- GREAT!
    Septemberanne´s last [type] ..Books with Character for Kids- GREAT!