A Little of This and a Little of That (Vlog)

If you can’t see the vlog, click here.

11 Coffee Talks on “A Little of This and a Little of That (Vlog)”

1. You are so darn cute you know that?? No need to explain we understand fully what is going on even though we miss you dearly!! God is running the show and that is all that matters!! I am glad that you are finding a balance!! 2 steps behind God always!! Hugs
    Sonya Schroeder´s last [type] ..Project 365 Link Up Fridays Blog Hop
    Sonya Schroeder´s last [type] ..Project 365 Link Up Fridays Blog Hop

Haha! Sonya, I always get that from you all, "cute." Thanks for your support!

2. Monica says:

your vlog made me smile..it sounded like me..you do such a great job and it sounds like you have your priorities straight so PLEASE do not put pressure on yourself. your subscribers understand most of all!

3. Debbie says:

I'm with Sonya! Adorable is the word I think of…

I think we all feel this way about things in our lives – and making sure our priorities stay in alignment with God's purpose for us is probably our biggest challenge!

And if you want any help writing/editing/brainstorming – let me know. =) If it's something I can help with, I'd love to offer my assistance…

4. Christin says:

Keep up the good work. I look forward to your e-book. I've enjoyed connecting with you via Twitter. You are a dear friend to me Sarah Mae–even across the miles. ((Hugs))
    Christin´s last [type] ..Control- Authority- and Ramblings of a Mother’s Heart
    Christin´s last [type] ..Control- Authority- and Ramblings of a Mother’s Heart

5. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Donna Butke. Donna Butke said: A Little of This and a Little of That (Vlog) « Like A Warm Cup of …: Follow the coffee talks on this entry thr… http://bit.ly/e2mIgX [...]

6. I was about to say the same exact thing (you're so cute) lol

Sending hugs your way! :-D
    Brandy @ Brandy&#039´s last [type] ..Pic of the Brood- Week 1
    Brandy @ Brandy&#039´s last [type] ..Pic of the Brood- Week 1

7. Lindsey says:

Always enjoy what you have to say, but this is my first comment. Thanks for reminding me of my own priorities when I feel guilty about not being " out there." Best of luck on the e-book!

8. Michelle says:

Your vlog made me giggle! You really ARE adorable ( that's not at all patronizing, now IS it!:-)

It is very hard work-the writing business. I've been working off and on on a children's chapter book for five years! Thought I was done several months ago after my first final draft, but after some editing by my husband, I decided to go back to the drawing board again!

Hang in there! I am sure it will be worth it!
    Michelle´s last [type] ..It Is Quiet
    Michelle´s last [type] ..It Is Quiet

9. Rachel says:

Awww, thanks for the connect! :) If the wonderful Relevant conference taught me anything- it is to lay aside all of the bloggy stuff that doesn't matter and embrace all of the wife/mommy/homemaker/child of God stuff that does! And I have you, Jessica, Dana and all the other speakers to thank for that!!!
    Rachel´s last [type] ..incourage!
    Rachel´s last [type] ..incourage!

10. Sarah A says:

We'll still be here when you get time!
    Sarah A´s last [type] ..Winter Wonderland