Words for Your Babes Today

“Did you know…

you could never do anything to make me love you more

or

anything to make me love you less?

I love you just because you are my child.”

16 Coffee Talks on “Words for Your Babes Today”

1. Jessica Bish says:

And what's even more amazing…. God loves them even more than we do!!!!! Some days I can't even fathom that level of love – more than what I have for my babies. He is truly amazing.

2. kendal says:

beautiful – as a mom and a child of god.
    kendal´s last [type] ..hem us in lord
    kendal´s last [type] ..hem us in lord

3. Traci says:

Yes, we need to speak this words, "aloud" to our babes. Over and over. And we need to speak them to ourselves, from our Heavenly Father. So true.

Love you.

Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations
    Traci´s last [type] ..He Must Increase
    Traci´s last [type] ..He Must Increase

4. Ruth says:

My husband always says to our children…"Do you know that Dad loves you so much? There iis nothing you could ever do that would make me not love you.". I think it it is a great truth to plant in the hearts and the minds of our children. Thank you for reminding us with this post!

5. We tell our children this frequently! :D
    Mary Joy @Seeds of E´s last [type] ..Im on a Serious Mission!!!
    Mary Joy @Seeds of E´s last [type] ..Im on a Serious Mission!!!

6. Lisa Grace says:

So true, and so important to express!
    Lisa Grace´s last [type] ..What the Bible Says AboutME!
    Lisa Grace´s last [type] ..What the Bible Says AboutME!

7. Kasey says:

Oh, that picture expresses so much (It is you right and not just a stock photo?). I try to capture moments like that on film but fail miserably. Such a precious thing to say to our little ones and I just love love the picture.

Kasey, yep, that's me and my girl! :)

8. Bonita says:

Sarah Mae that is a precious picture! And such a wonderful thing to say to your child.
    Bonita´s last [type] ..Thank you- Mr Reporter
    Bonita´s last [type] ..Thank you- Mr Reporter

9. Mel says:

Such true words! We all need to hear this regularly.
    Mel´s last [type] ..Saturday Stalk
    Mel´s last [type] ..Saturday Stalk

10. Amanda says:

so sweet.. can't wait till Princess Eli can't understand those words!
    Amanda´s last [type] ..I thirst to be made thirsty!
    Amanda´s last [type] ..I thirst to be made thirsty!

11. Yes, beautiful truth!
    Shonni Hassoldt´s last [type] ..I Am Created To Be A Nurturer
    Shonni Hassoldt´s last [type] ..I Am Created To Be A Nurturer

12. Reminds me of one of my children's favorite books; "Even If I Did Something Awful." It is wonderful to be reminded…

13. Mrs. V says:

My husband and I have had many conversations since the birth of our daughter about things like your post. Although we could never love others as perfectly as God can, I feel as if one of the gifts of being a parent is being able to understand, even if it is as a human understanding, how natural and unwavering it is to love our children. We then can somewhat grasp how God loves us, his children, and how he can take us back time and time again after we fail him. (Or how it is when we praise Him!)
    Mrs. V´s last [type] ..Little W’s “Smoothie”
    Mrs. V´s last [type] ..Little W’s “Smoothie”

14. Amen! But I needed reminding – not to *feel* it, but to *say* it. They need to hear it, so thanks for the reminder. Blessings, Anne x

15. Renee says:

Love it! I heard Rob Bell say the same thing in a Nooma video and Loved that quote :-)
    Renee´s last [type] ..Hold me a little closer