Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It’s time.

I am so filled but I really have no words, so please read my co-host Jessica’s post today and you will know all that is welling up inside me.

Sarah Mae, Jessica, and Dana

P.S.  You can watch the keynotes for FREE as they are live-streamed here.

15 Coffee Talks on “Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

1. Hope you all have a wonderful time together :)
    Kristine McGuire´s last [type] ..Let Your Christmas Gifts Count for More this Year

2. Cheryl says:

Sounds like fun! :)

3. Michelle says:

So excited for you gals! Been praying for you all!
    Michelle´s last [type] ..Do You Long to be Somewhere Else
    Michelle´s last [type] ..Do You Long to be Somewhere Else

4. Sarah Jane says:

Sounds like so much fun! Soak in all that encouragement!!
    Sarah Jane´s last [type] ..Pics of our day in Deerfield- MA
    Sarah Jane´s last [type] ..Pics of our day in Deerfield- MA

5. Christin says:

I know! How exciting! Can't wait to see you there. Still trying to gather everything here, LOL. Leaving tonight just before midnight…on the train! Hope I can sleep on the train (lol, yeah right!)
    Christin´s last [type] ..Tot School – 1st Edition
    Christin´s last [type] ..Tot School – 1st Edition

6. Debbie says:

So glad you're excited – looking forward to the streaming keynotes – and getting all the recaps from everybody!

7. Heathahlee says:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
    Heathahlee´s last [type] ..I Still Love Fall
    Heathahlee´s last [type] ..I Still Love Fall

8. Carrie says:

Will the videos be available after the fact to watch too on the same link? I would love to hear some of the keynote speakers but we have birthday parties and a Sunday School social on Saturday. Curious if I could watch them later that night?

9. Carrie says:

BY THE WAY! LOVE that you are streaming keynotes! Awesomeness.

10. I am so, so, so sad that I had to give up my ticket to attend! I want to be there with y'all SO bad! Praying for a blessed, enjoyable and problem free weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it!

11. Kasey says:

I hope you ladies have a wonderful time, hopefully I'll be able to catch some of the live videos.
    Kasey´s last [type] ..Washing Dishes
    Kasey´s last [type] ..Washing Dishes

12. The Lazy Mom says:

I saw lots of tweets about Relevant 10 this weekend! Sounds like you all had a lot of fun and got some great information! :)

13. I missed Relevant 10, but was watching a bit on MomTV–looked awesome!!

P.S. cute graphic. I'm lovin' the word bubble!

14. I only had time to watch the first keynote but it was great!! Good job Sarah Mae and glad that God used you in such a way! Sounds like lots of hearts were changed over the weekend and good things will be happening! Hope you are getting plenty of rest and enjoying your sweet family! Hugs!!
    Lisa @ Stop and Smel´s last [type] ..Tasty Tuesday Caramel Sauce
    Lisa @ Stop and Smel´s last [type] ..Tasty Tuesday Caramel Sauce

15. Debi says:

I can't thank you enough for dreaming and planning this amazing event. I know I speak for so many when I say … thank you – may the Lord bless and restore all you've given!!
    Debi´s last [type] ..The Hand that Rocks the Cradle