I am so excited! (and only slightly freaking out!)

Ya’ll.

RELEVANT IS NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!  Squee!!!!!!

I cannot wait to meet these women and to hear these inpsiring speakers! Hello, we have Sally ClarksonAnn VoskampAngie Smith, Crystal Paine…the list goes on and on with fabulousness! Oh, and the plans we have for you!  {Deep breath} So so good!

I still cannot believe this was just a dream in my heart almost a year ago, and now it is happening. What a thrill!  If you are not already registered to come, I so hope you will consider it – I would love to meet you and hug you and get to know you in a real space that doesn’t have electric borders.  We have some tickets left and you can get them here.

Oh friends, please take a minute and pray for this conference…that God would be glorified, that women would feel loved loved loved, that grace would abound, joy would ensue, and transformation in this online arena would take place in the hearts of women as we use our giftings for His glory and to bless our families. Also that all the last minute details (of which I may or may not be freaking out about) would come together seamlessly.

I appreciate you all so very very much.

And I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!  :)

Ginormous thank you’s to my partners Jessica and Dana – you all are the wind beneath my wings (snort!) and the most talented women around!  There would be no Relevant without you. I love you!

Tommy Nelson was Relevant’s very first sponsor.  I am so thankful for them and their amazing team!  Take a moment to thank them for sponsoring, would you please? (They are also the official sponsor of Like a Warm Cup of Coffee.)  You can throw love at them on Twitter here.  Thank you!

19 Coffee Talks on “I am so excited! (and only slightly freaking out!)”

1. OH my word!!! Is it next month??? lol! Seriously that stresses me out!! I have some work to do!! But honestly I absolutely cannot WAIT to see you face to face and all the other wonderful bloggers I have met on-line! What a fun few days we will have! Praying God does great things there! Thank you so much for planning this!

Much Love,

Courtney
    Courtney(WomenLiving´s last [type] ..Solutions For Keeping Little Ones in Bed While You Have Your Quiet Time in the Morning

2. Rachel says:

I'm so glad that the Lord laid Relevant on your heart!! I will continue to pray for the planning and for all of the attendees!! We are going to have a simply wonderful time!! Can't wait!
    Rachel´s last [type] ..Friday Feedback
    Rachel´s last [type] ..Friday Feedback

3. Jessica Bish says:

I will be praying for you… all my attempts at finding a sponsor have fallen through at this point. Sad to say it must be God's will for me not to attend this year (not sure why!). But will be praying for you all and wishing I was there too!

Jessica Bish

4. Melissa says:

I am so excited! I will pray for the conference and the women that are going to be there. I will also pray for the women who want to be there!

Peaceful wishes,

Melissa
    Melissa´s last [type] ..Thankful on a Thursday
    Melissa´s last [type] ..Thankful on a Thursday

5. I can't wait to meet you and hear you speak (and the other speakers) and let the Lord inspire us all!

I have been praying and will continue to pray for you and the other speakers.

And us, the women, that our hearts and ears will be open to the challenge of growing our ministry. I believe I am on the front line for Jesus, using His grace through my blog to speak to women around the globe!

I cannot wait to learn more and share more and be more!

I think we all need this!

Hugs!

~me
    Leslie, the Home Mak´s last [type] ..Redesigning and Staging Miss College Girls Room

6. Michelle says:

I would SO LOVE to be there. Ann Voskamp was one of the very first blogs that I started reading and she has so touched my heart. i always end up in puddles when I read her blog! I look forward to the day when I can meet her, you and Jessica and others. I love Sally too and have been re-reading her home school book to get some inspiration for a new school year. I have had that book for about 7 years now and often refer back to it.

It just isn't God's will right now. I've been very sad over that for about a couple of weeks now, and especially the last few days, but I just need to get over it!(I think I just need to stay away from Twitter and my Google reader for about two months)

Will definitely be there in spirit though! I pray for a sweet unity among all you ladies and that you will feel drawn closer to our Savior and to each other! Blessings, dear sister!
    Michelle´s last [type] ..The Times and Seasons of Blogs
    Michelle´s last [type] ..The Times and Seasons of Blogs

7. Sara says:

Now the real countdown is starting! I can't wait to be there, hug your neck, and squee in person! And seriously, I've already been inspired, loved on, and had a few places in my heart rearranged…just in the preparation time! Praying for you as you work on details. Anything you need help with from TN? :)
    Sara´s last [type] ..Mommy &amp Me Monday- Look- Jump- Letter Stomp
    Sara´s last [type] ..Mommy &amp Me Monday- Look- Jump- Letter Stomp

8. Sharon says:

oh wow. I would absolutely LOVE to be there. Since I live in Oregon and am not working right now and have a new grandbaby coming… the odds are slim I can be there this year. But maybe next time. Hope you have a wonderful awesome time of sharing and learning.

9. Janene says:

I will pray for the speakers and all who are attending. . .and those like me, who want to attend but for whatever reasons can not. I read most of these womens' blogs and have been so blessed by them. My life has changed, literally because of some of these very women–you included. Someday, I hope the distance won't seem as far or that I will have the means to attend another Relevant Event when the time is right. God bless!

10. Jenny says:

I am so looking forward to this being my first blogging conference! Can't wait!
    Jenny´s last [type] ..Fix-It Friday
    Jenny´s last [type] ..Fix-It Friday

11. Karen says:

Praying that GRACE would abound to each participant, that God would use each of you in new and wondrous ways for HIs glory. blessings!
    Karen´s last [type] ..Today
    Karen´s last [type] ..Today

12. Donna S says:

Praying for you Sarah and all of the ladies in involved. Praying for protection and guidance over these next few weeks.

I'm simply thrilled that things are working out so I can be there. I'm praying for all of the ladies who are still looking for sponsors (as I still need a few more too). Be encouraged that God sometimes likes to surprise us and do things in a different way than we would.

Sarah, let me know if there's anything I can help you with, I'm right around the corner if you need me.

EeEk! Can't wait!
    Donna S´s last [type] ..Plan to enJOY Christmas – The Budget
    Donna S´s last [type] ..Plan to enJOY Christmas – The Budget

13. I am so excited too! Praying for all your last minute details. I know how crazy busy this next month will be for you but I know it will all be worth it and everything will be wonderful.

14. I'm very happy and excited for you :)I won't be able to attend but hopefully there will be future Relevant conferences.
    Kristine McGuire´s last [type] ..Yep…it’s Game Day
    Kristine McGuire´s last [type] ..Yep…it’s Game Day

15. Mandy says:

Woo hoo!! :) Cannot wait!! I'm so thrilled you beautiful ladies dreamed this up and worked so hard to put it all together! Thank you, thank you, thank you! See you soon!
    Mandy´s last [type] ..Stories of Labor for Labor Day
    Mandy´s last [type] ..Stories of Labor for Labor Day

16. Heathahlee says:

I can't believe 200 days has become 45. I. Can't. Wait.

And I hope I am part of the last minute things to get done (but hope that you aren't freaking out about it). : )
    Heathahlee´s last [type] ..Funky Crow
    Heathahlee´s last [type] ..Funky Crow

17. Kristy Kish says:

I'm excited too! I think it will be great. I feel like I know so many people who are going just because I've been reading their blogs the last few months!
    Kristy Kish´s last [type] ..Labor Day
    Kristy Kish´s last [type] ..Labor Day

18. Jennifer says:

Can't wait!! Definitely am praying and will continue to do so. So thankful the Lord laid this on your heart.
    Jennifer´s last [type] ..Idols and Expectations
    Jennifer´s last [type] ..Idols and Expectations

19. Rachel S. says:

Squee~!!! Can't wait!

It will be fun to meet so many of these fabulous gals…
    Rachel S.´s last [type] ..What My Neighbor Found