Go. Right Now.

Open up the living book.  Even if for just five minutes.

Let it breathe life into your drained and weary spaces.  If you don’t feel inspired or “spoken to” that’s okay.  Let it be an offering to your God. “Here I am Lord, here’s what I’ve got today. Would you speak to me in this moment.  If not, I’m still here, let it be for you.”

For Him.

He invites us to join in the epic story, even during the slow moving times. Even when we don’t know why. He is there

And why you’re “going” somewhere, how about going over to Twitter and following @TommyNelson?  They are so inspiring!

17 Coffee Talks on “Go. Right Now.”

1. Amen – open it!!! (Sorry Sarah Mae but here comes a shameless plug!! lol! But I am CRAZY passionate about ladies OPENING their Bibles!)

If you need accoutability to help you open it every morning (cause face it – we all need a little help and accountability WORKS) – come visit us at http://www.goodmorninggirls.org We are forming tech accountability groups through September 15th. Some groups are made of 30+ ladies connecting on a facebook group daily. While others are in smaller groups and emailing each other daily. We are at about 500 ladies right now joining us – so you aren't alone in needing help.

Cling to the vine (Johhn 15:5) and Walk with the King!

Courtney
    Courtney(WomenLiving´s last [type] ..Im So Tired!
    Courtney(WomenLiving´s last [type] ..Im So Tired!

2. Peggy says:

Thank you for this.

This morning God nudged my heart towards forgiveness, as well as offering a change to be obedient in the face of my pride. I am thankful that he is guiding me, changing my selfish ways so that I can truly glorify him.

The hard part is next, seeking forgiveness of someone whom I've hurt deeply, well three people. I know God will give me strength, and the words.
    Peggy´s last [type] ..SIDS- Part 2
    Peggy´s last [type] ..SIDS- Part 2

3. Mrs. Bennett says:

Excellent advice. I needed this. Going now…

4. "Let it breath life into your drained and weary spaces." That's exactly what the Bible does! I was just sitting here thinking that I haven't really written anything in a couple of weeks – partly because I am drained of words and thoughts. I was thinking that maybe I need some prayer/Bible time for rejevenation and a refill of the words I need to say. Then I open Google reader and this is the first thing I see.

Going now to take 5! Thanks!
    Rachel @ the science´s last [type] ..Photo Hunt- Hot
    Rachel @ the science´s last [type] ..Photo Hunt- Hot

5. Annie H says:

Thank you so much for this encouragement! I am weary and drained. Things have been so busy here compared to normal and I haven't had any quiet moments to myself with us traveling then family visiting. I need to realize that I just need to take the time and read His word. Your encouragement to stop and read really help. I did it and feel much better.
    Annie H´s last [type] ..Busyness
    Annie H´s last [type] ..Busyness

6. Erin says:

Just the reminder I needed today – thank you friend.
    Erin´s last [type] ..A Model with Experience
    Erin´s last [type] ..A Model with Experience

7. Sarah says:

thank you.
    Sarah´s last [type] ..Keepin it Real
    Sarah´s last [type] ..Keepin it Real

8. Reeve says:

I LOVE this. You don't even have to think, there isn't any plan or goal…just the purpose of reading His word. So beautiful.

9. Traci says:

Even when we don't know why… He is there! Yes, indeed.
    Traci´s last [type] ..Will You Join Me In Prayer For My Little Nephew
    Traci´s last [type] ..Will You Join Me In Prayer For My Little Nephew

10. The most important thing we can do is open our Bible and read the words that breath life into our very being. Great post Sarah Mae :)
    Kristine McGuire´s last [type] ..Special Prayer Request- A Miracle Needed
    Kristine McGuire´s last [type] ..Special Prayer Request- A Miracle Needed

11. Simplegirl says:

You always inspire me.
    Simplegirl´s last [type] ..Our Labor Day Activities
    Simplegirl´s last [type] ..Our Labor Day Activities

12. Rachel says:

Giving Thanks For the "Living Word"….
    Rachel´s last [type] ..Please Pray For Gabriel Zachary
    Rachel´s last [type] ..Please Pray For Gabriel Zachary

13. Amy says:

Thank you for this. I really, really needed it.

14. Stacie says:

I don't think I could exist without my daily bread. I would be so lost!

15. Well… I found your post very enticing so I shared it on twitter and facebook. But I did not go right now. I am somewhat pigheaded :-)

I did open my Bible as soon as my Internet chores were done and instead of doing 5 minutes I did 5 chapters because I could not stop :-)

May God bless you and keep you darlin and thank you for the prod! :-) Love, Grandma Patty Ann

16. Julie Anne says:

Wow, and I thought God had you type this just for me!! Read it this morning at 10 AM and stopped right away (do not pass go, do not collect $200) to go read my bible instead of perusing my blog reader! Thank you… even though I did not feel inspired I knew I had made the right choice!!
    Julie Anne´s last [type] ..Count your many blessings- name them one by one
    Julie Anne´s last [type] ..Count your many blessings- name them one by one

17. mariah says:

Amen! Hbr 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.