Perfect Potato Salad

This recipe comes from my mother-in-law and it is so simple and so good!

Ingredients:

8 Potatoes

6 Hard boiled eggs (set one aside for topper)

2 Stalks of celery chopped

2-3 Big spoonfuls of mayo

Squirt of mustard

Salt & Pepper (to taste)

Paprika

Directions:

Peel and chop potatoes into 1 inch pieces…

Boil the potatoes 15-20 minutes – you want them soft, but not too soft (keep checking on them!)

Once the potatoes are done, rinse with cold water and set aside.

Cut up one hard boiled egg for a topper (don’t mix in with other ingredients).

Mix mayo and mustard together, then mix in potatoes, eggs, and celery.  Put in the salt and pepper and then the sliced eggs on top. Sprinkle with paprika.

Enjoy with hamburgers and hot dogs!

Today’s post linked up with Tasty Tuesday, Tempt My Tummy, and Tuesdays at the Table.

Don’t forget to “Like” RedLetterWords on Facebook – discounts and prizes to come!

10 Coffee Talks on “Perfect Potato Salad”

1. Christin says:

It looks delish!! And if my family would eat it, I would make it!! But I'd be eating it all alone, I'm afraid. :(
    Christin´s last [type] ..Our School Room
    Christin´s last [type] ..Our School Room

2. Erin says:

That looks perfectly wonderful to me!! I love potato salad!

And you look beautiful and your hair is great :)!!

Thanks for sharing this recipe, can't wait to try it..
    Erin´s last [type] ..The Secret to a Husband’s Love A Happy Marriage
    Erin´s last [type] ..The Secret to a Husband’s Love A Happy Marriage

3. MainlineMom says:

That looks pretty tasty!!!
    MainlineMom´s last [type] ..Top Ten Bible Verses Regarding Orphans
    MainlineMom´s last [type] ..Top Ten Bible Verses Regarding Orphans

4. Well, anything with big spoonfuls of mayo is good in my book! :)
    Mary @ Giving Up on´s last [type] ..Monday Morning Mmmm- Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
    Mary @ Giving Up on´s last [type] ..Monday Morning Mmmm- Cheesy Beef Enchiladas

5. Jennifer says:

You like great without makeup! For years now, I have only worn mascara…it took a little getting used to, but I did, and my husband prefers it. :-)
    Jennifer´s last [type] ..12 New Things
    Jennifer´s last [type] ..12 New Things

6. Andrea says:

We have the same laptop! And t-shirt. :P
    Andrea´s last [type] ..Awe
    Andrea´s last [type] ..Awe

7. Looks so yummy!! I still have never made potato salad for some reason. Will have to try it soon!
    Lisa @ Stop and Smel´s last [type] ..12 New Things
    Lisa @ Stop and Smel´s last [type] ..12 New Things

8. Sisterlisa says:

lol preparing dinner right next to the laptop…you blogger you. ;) teeheehee

Those are some mighty large chunks of egg.
    Sisterlisa´s last [type] ..Bruschetta
    Sisterlisa´s last [type] ..Bruschetta

9. erin says:

Hey, you look great in that picture. Fabulous is the messy pony tail & sans make-up.

10. Amy says:

I need to try this! My husband is very picky about potato salad and, after 12 years, I still cannot make it "like his mom". Of course, she always hated to cook, and doesn't remember how she made it when the kids were young.:-( Yet I keep trying.
    Amy´s last [type] ..Holiday shopping