Today is the Launch of RaisingHomemakers.com!

RHHeader1

I am so excited to announce the new website, RaisingHomemakers.com!  Raising Homemakers is dedicated to inspiring, teaching and blessing mothers who have an interest in raising their daughter in godliness and preparing them in the arts of homemaking to the glory of God.  You can subscribe to Raising Homemakers here and become a fan on Facebook here.

I hope you will take a minute and visit Raising Homemakers and the wonderful contributors involved. There is also a fun giveaway happening…

Subscribe to Like a Warm Cup of Coffee here.

Become a “Liker” on Facebook here.

9 Coffee Talks on “Today is the Launch of RaisingHomemakers.com!”

1. Breezy says:

Yay!! It's finally here! I'm so looking forward to learning along with y'all!
    .-= Breezy´s last blog post … The Invisible Hope Chest =-.

2. Rachel says:

Love it! You should be very proud!!

I am excited to read your newest blog.
    .-= Rachel´s last blog post … why I blog =-.

3. Tiffany says:

So excited about this Sarah Mae.

4. Sooo excited!!! I just bought my Polished Cornerstones book and can't wait to receive it in the mail!!!

Much Love,
    Courtney
    .-= Courtney (Women Living Well)´s last blog post … Tasty Tuesday: Pineapple Pretzel Fluff =-.

5. Ashley says:

Hey Sarah Mae, I tried to comment on the post at "Raising Homemakers", but didn't see a place to comment? Am I missing it?

BTW, LOVE THE IDEA! Something we all could benefit from… even those who are currently learning how to be homemakers ourselves!

• SarahMae says:

Hi Ashely! The commenting function is at the top of the post! ;)

6. Erin says:

is anyone else having trouble going to the raising homemakers site? Whenever I click on the link the computer tells me that is it a dangerous website, and I never get that warning… is it working properly for everyone else?

7. amy says:

As a mother of a very young one, I am delighted to find a place that will help me raise a beautiful girl. As a young Christian I'm not quite sure where to begin.

8. Marie says:

Hello sweet Sarah Mae – So excited to be a supporter of Raising Homemakers!

Blessings,
    Marie
    .-= Marie´s last blog post … Raising Homemakers =-.