Some Encouragment As The Day Draws Near

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that we have miraculous power in Jesus Christ.

I know for me that often times I get bogged down in feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, like a failure, etc. Some days I strive and strive and fall so short, and others I don’t even try. But I have the power of Jesus in me to accomplish the things I myself won’t, and the grace to enter into when my efforts falter. I have the promise of God that HIS strength will carry me through, change me, grow me, and will refresh me to begin anew each day.

Here is a verse that encouraged me this morning, and perhaps will you (I personalized it a bit for ya!):

Hebrews 10:15-25

And the Holy Spirit also testifies to YOU; for after saying,

This is the covenant that I will make with YOU

“After those days, says the LORD: I will put my laws upon YOUR heart, and on YOUR mind I will write them,”

He then says,

And YOUR sins and YOUR lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

Now where there is forgiveness of these things, there is no longer any offering for sin. Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let YOURSELF draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure watter. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL…”

Click here to receive new articles by Sarah Mae to your email inbox. Click here to get them via RSS.

12 Coffee Talks on “Some Encouragment As The Day Draws Near”

1. Friend Chick says:

Our entire Bible Study last week had to do with finding God's promises, and committing them to our hearts. It was amazing! He is so faithful, and will always draw near to us.

2. Friend Chick says:

3. Prissy Southern Prep says:

I just looked this up and read it. Thanks for posting.

4. Prissy Southern Prep says:

I just looked this up and read it. Thanks for posting.

5. HeathahLee says:

How did you know I needed this right this minute? Like, RIGHT this minute? Thank you, Sarah. Thank you so much for this reminder.

6. Homesteader in Train says:

Hello my friend. I know you have awards coming out of your nose but I had to throw one your way. I hope you come and claim it.Hugs.Kim

7. Homesteader in Train says:

8. HeathahLee says:

9. Jen - Balancing beau says:

Ok, I am responding to your favorite things post below. We have about 8 of the things in common. I kept saying…oh, I have that. :)Did you ever get all your meal packets. I never heard. Hope they aren't being made by someone else. :)

10. Jen - Balancing beau says: